“MY LAST WORDS”

Tell me , Tell me
What to do
Tell me , Tell me 
How to forget you?
You were the one for me yet i wasn't the one for you
I wanted u to love me as much as i do
I wanted u to see through my lense 
But this *We*
This *us* 
Was all in my head.
Because no matter how much i loved you....
You didn't love me the same
Your heart didn't skip a beat to the mention of my name
Your eyes didn't light up to my texts
Your breathing didn't speed up to the sound of my voice
I was alone in this fairytale of mine
Its easier for you to sideline my feelings and become happy friends again
But it was an issue 
My heart had broken into 2
And the fact that we are close friends is hard for me
I tried my best to fight for wat we have
I gave it my all , i had my heart in my hand
It wasn't enough
To this day i wonder if i could have done more
Done more to unlock the door you kept shut in order to keep me out
Done more to climb over the wall u built
And broke into the part of your heart i could call my own
Don't u understand how hard its been for me to move on....
 And go back to wat u call *normal*
How hard it was for me to return back to *friendship*
These wounds are still fresh
They sting to the touch
It was either your happiness or mine
They were both on the line
 I said *i love u* and u said u cared
I said *i needed you* and you said you'd be there
Now its so hard to talk to u
To think of u without having my mind go back to that time
Eventually u will find someone u love 
While i try to *fill this void* u left
While I smile but deep down hate that it wasn't me who could give u happiness
 Tell me...
What should i do? 
Tell me.....
How to not think of you...
*The first to fall will always get hurt* 
If only i could rewrite that chapter in my life 
Tell me ....
*How to forget you*