Lost soul😕

To be honest😕
I'm just confused🙇
I don't know what i want
Sometimes I'm in love with you💞😍
Sometimes I'm not😒
I'm just lost🚶
I hate you for breaking my heart 😒
But ........😕
A part of me is in love with you♥
No matter how hard i try😌
I just can't say goodbye🙇
I wanna confess to you😕
But i just don't have the words for you🍂
Or maybe its the fear of being rejected by you🙇
I feel like opening up to you and tell u the truth🖤
But the hatred i have for you.......⛓
I just can't explain how i feel about you〽
No matter how hard you disappoint me 😕
There are days where i just wanna be with you♥
Why can't i just let you go?😒
What's the point of loving you 😕
If i ain't gonna get the same love I'm giving you😏
Maybe i just need to hear you tell me that “you don't love me anymore”😕
Maybe its for the best🙇
You've always disappointed me😢
I'm even used to it now🍂
Sometimes i just wish ......⛓
I never met you😕🙇
Is this the end of it all?〽



By :